As I am looking back on all of the educational experiences I have heard about, paid to attend, participated in for free and facilitated through College of Marketing in 2009 I am amazed at all of the great education that is out there that is relevant to what I do for my clients and my colleagues in the association community. There are so many people out there helping to educate the association community with all of the latest strategies and tactics that an association marketer might want to take advantage of.
1. An even more robust schedule of face-to-face seminars that includes presentations from some of the true experts of the association industry.
2. A growing number of webinars that are held both live and are pre-recorded. Our plan for early 2010 is to be able to strategically package webinars together so you can receive access to a large amount of expertise at a fair price.
3. Keep the conversation on the College of Association Marketing LinkedIn community lively and educational so it is increasingly valuable to our community members.
4. Continue to share knowledge, resources and expertise through this blog which will allow you an opportunity to comment, critique and share your thoughts as well.
5. Emails sent out after an event that include some highlights of the event and also a snippet or two of video so that if you are unable to attend you can still gain some value from the event.
6. We are also moving ahead in other key areas including several white papers and more presentations outside the DC area including state society of association events.
As we reach the end of 2009 we want to thank you for your support throughout the year. If you have any ideas you would like to share and have suggestions on topics, activities or other things we should consider doing do not hesitate to comment here or email us at any time.
Happy Holidays and here’s to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.